»

Pagine

venerdì 12 giugno 2009

grandi novità ed una QP / big news and a QP

Sono entrata in un altro CT 28  Si tratta di Chingjp Designs una designer giapponese con uno stile delicato e colorato. Per iniziare ho scelto questo kit,

I’m in another CT 28  It’s CT of Chingjp Designs a japanese designer who have a delicate and colouring style. For start I choose this kit,

PREVIEW e ne è uscito fuori questo LO

and this is the result

regalami un sorriso

Ho preparato la QP sia in italiano che in inglese per cercare di accontentare tutti

I made the QP for you, both in italian and english

annuncio copia

SCARICA / DOWNLOAD and live some love grazie3

6 commenti:

May S. ha detto...

Wow wow wowwwwww!!!
Congratulations Monica!
We're on the same team again.
Your page is so beautiful.
I haven't done any page yet cos my DH is home.
I cannt scrap when he's home.

Digi Free ha detto...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Monica ha detto...

May yesssssssssss We are togheter again :))))
Sorry but I don't know who is DH :( husband?

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search ha detto...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

chingjp ha detto...

Wow Monica!your page is so beautifully done...Thanks for great support...
Big hugs,Chingjp....

Monica ha detto...

Chingjp...... I'm so happy you like it!!! :)))

Posta un commento